The A-SN-SDP-TU straightener for fronts is an element used in GTV sliding systems to ensure a straight and even surface of the fronts.
It consists of the following elements:
1. A pair of tension plates. The plates are attached to the back of the front in milled holes at the top and bottom of the board. Their task is to transfer the counter-pressure force from the pull bars and compensate for the deflection of the fronts.
2. Drawstring. It is used to generate a counter-pressure force (tensile or compressive), thanks to which it is possible to compensate for the deflection of the plate. The strip is inserted into a pre-milled groove on the back side of the front and adjusts the counter-pressure force by rotating the collet which, together with the slats, forms a turnbuckle.
3. Set of pressure plates (4 pcs). They help to keep the drawbar in the groove.
4. Collet sleeve. It allows you to connect 2 parts of the drawbar and adjust the counter-pressure force.
5. Cap. The end cap performs a decorative function.
6. Key to regulation.
Straighteners should be used for high (1500-2700 mm) and wide fronts with a thickness of more than 15 mm.