Wireless switch – is the most convenient solution you can imagine. It consists of two elements: a transmitter and a receiver. These two elements communicate with each other by radio, and the maximum distance between them is up to 12 meters. This solution allows you to place the switch literally everywhere.
The switch can be powered by both 12 V and 24 V
. Depending on the supplied voltage, it can be loaded with 36 W (12 V) or 60 W (24 V).
The transmitter is powered by a CR2450 battery. One battery is in the device, while in the box there is a second, spare.
The transmitter has two touch fields marked with circles. One is responsible for switching on and dimming the light source (the dimming function is activated by pressing it for a long time), the other can change the color of the light (if the connected light source has such a possibility).
On one side, the receiver has a 10 cm cable terminated with a mini AMP plug, which is plugged into the power supply. On the other hand, there is a mini AMP socket for plugging in the LED strip.
Installation of the transmitter is possible in two ways:
- Surface – by screwing the housing to the selected surface;
- Recessed – after drilling a hole with a diameter of 35 mm, disconnect the transmitter from the housing and press it into the drilled hole.
- Remove the transmitter battery cover
- Connect the LED strip to the receiver,
- Connect the receiver to the power supply and press and hold the encoding button on the transmitter within 30 seconds.
- When the light in the lamp flashes twice, it means that the encoding is successful.
If you want to program several receivers into one transmitter, repeat steps 2, 3, 4 for each receiver using the same transmitter.